Our Needle Valve is suitable for instrumentation and hydraulic applications; safe and reliable isolation of air, gas, oil, steam and water. A precision needle valve allowing accurate regulation of flow.
Features a dynamic, self adjusting spindle seal to ensure long service life in a variety of applications.
Additional benefits include a non rotating tip - self centering and anti galling.
- Available in Carbon Steel, BSP or NPT, sizes: 1/4" to 1/2" and Stainless Steel, sizes: 3/8" to 1/2"(BSP) and 1/4" to 3/4" (NPT).
- Steel 9S Mn 28 K or 316 Stainless Steel body with PTFE seals.
- Temperature range: -20°C to 240°C (subject to configuration).
- Operator: Bar, hand operated.
- Pressure rating: 700 Bar.
VOLT Needle Valve's are precision machined to ensure leak free operation for the life of the valve.
|End Connection||BSP, NPT|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Size||1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4"|
The following downloads are available for the Needle Valve: