Pneumatic Actuated Economy PVC Ball Valve
Pneumatic Actuated PVC Ball Valve
Our Pneumatic Actuated PVC Ball Valve offers excellent value for money at a price that's hard to beat; suitable for a range of chemical, water treatment, clean water and light industrial applications. A great all round electrically actuated, industrial series PVC-U ball valve with EPDM / PTFE seals, seats.
Offers excellent flow characteristics, mechanical strength, minimal pressure drop and resistance to many inorganic chemicals.
Actuation is either Single or Double acting with a range of configurable options including limit switches, solenoid valves and positioners.
In addition, our pneumatic quarter turn rack and pinion actuator is sized with a 30% safety factor built-in, requiring a pilot pressure of 5.5 Bar and benefits from a Namur interface for both pilot solenoid valve and switchbox.
- Available in Imperial Solvent Socket, Metric Solvent Socket or BSP, sizes 1/2" to 2 1/2", 20mm to 110mm and 1/2" to 4".
- PVC-U body.
- Pressure range: 10 Bar.
- Temperature range: 0°C to 60°C.
Typical applications include:
- Industrial and chemical process pipelines.
- Double containment systems.
- Acid / Alkali and waste water treatment.
- High purity, clean water and water treatment plants.
- Heating, plumbing and mechanical pipeline systems.
- Irrigation, marine and gravity pipelines.
Pneumatic Actuated Ball Valves are designed to meet the demanding needs of today's process flow control requirements. During build up all actuated packages are rigorously inspected and 100% factory tested prior to dispatch.
|End Connection||BSP, Imperial Solvent Socket, Metric Solvent Socket|
|Size||1/2" (DN15), 3/4" (DN20), 1" (DN25), 1 1/4" (DN32), 1 1/2" (DN40), 2" (DN50), 2 1/2" (DN65), 3" (DN80), 4" (DN100), 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 63mm, 75mm, 90mm, 110mm|
|Industry / Approvals||Aggressive Chemicals|
The following downloads are available for the Pneumatic Actuated PVC Ball Valve: