Zubi Stainless Steel Knife Gate Valve
Manual Stainless Steel Knife Gate Valve
This stainless steel knife gate valve is a robust and reliable manual handwheel operated knife gate valve, with a stainless steel CF8M body and 304 stainless steel gate.
Used for general industrial service applications, this uni-directional knife gate valve offers a full circular bore resulting in high flow capacities and low pressure drops. It is suitable to fit between PN10 flanges and designed for PN10 pressure rating (PN16 available on request).
Supplied as standard with EPDM or NBR seats (Viton, Silicone & Metal are available on request). Suitable for use in water treatment, food, chemical and pulp industries.
- Wafer Pattern
- Handwheel Operated
- To fit between PN10 Flanges
- Stainless Steel (CF8M) Body
- 304 Stainless Steel Gate
- Sizes: 2" (DN50) to 12" (DN300)
- Seats: EPDM or NBR
- Temperature range: Up to 120°C (EPDM seats) and up to 200°C (Metal Seats)
- Pressure rating: 10 Bar 2" to 10", 6 Bar 12"
- Includes ISO top for easy actuation
- Standard flange connection: EN1092 PN10
- Actuated version available
- Euopean Manufacture
- Viton, Silicone or Metal Seats available on request
Valves are manufactured following European Pressure Equipment Directive PED 97/23/CE.
Images are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an indication of all variations/sizes of the product.
|Size||2" (DN50), 2 1/2" (DN65), 3" (DN80), 4" (DN100), 5" (DN125), 6" (DN150), 8" (DN200), 10" (DN250), 12" (DN300)|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Design||Wafer, Handwheel, Metal Seat, EPDM Seat, NBR Seat, Uni-directional|
|Industry / Approvals||Water Treatment / Desalinization, Mining / Slurry, Bulk Handling, Power Plant, Pulp / Paper|
The following downloads are available for the Stainless Steel Knife Gate Valve: